Affects Version/s: 0.4
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Storytelling Tool UI
Environment:Safari 12.03, 14.0
In Safari, the browser back caches the pages and memory for the story. This allows the user to go back, after publishing, and modify the published story and then republish.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start editing a new story (Example: https://staging-stories.floeproject.org/storyEdit.html )
- Add some content
- Add some meta data
- Preview story
- Publish story
- Using the browser's back button, go back through the browsing history
- Notice that you can reach the preview and other editing pages
- Modify some of the content
- Re-publish the story
- Notice that the edited story is published.
- In v0.4 this will update the published story due to the Story ID being preserved, in prior versions it will publish a new story.