Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Storytelling Tool UI
Environment:Windows 10 Pro v1909
In Firefox 78, the video block placeholder (when no video is uploaded) is focusable. This should not be the case. The issue does not occur in Chrome 83 or Edge 44 (pre-Chromium).
- Go to https://staging-stories.floeproject.org/storyEdit.html
- Click "Add a video block"
- One of the following actions
- Click on the video preview placeholder
- Press "tab" to cycle focus from element to element until it lands on the video preview placeholder
The placeholder is skipped in tab order
The placeholder is focusable