Add the ability to save a draft upon publishing a story. This should also take into consideration how loading said draft would work, whether and how it would be accessible from browsers/devices other than the one the draft was originally authored in, etc.
This work depends significantly on SJRK-289 being completed.
Preliminary designs: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/index.php/f/112363
- How does this differ and interact with autosave as it is currently?
- Is saving only possible on a private device?
- I.e. can a saved draft only be accessed from the browser and device that it was created in?
- Can only save one draft at a time?
- If more than one concurrent draft is desired, should consider how to switch between them.
- Pass in story ID to load? Would need to design the load interaction.
- New story will replace draft?
- How would the author indicate they want to start a new story?
- Option to make drafts publicly available?
- Would a publicly available draft be editable from any computer?
- Would publishing one make the draft no longer editable or would it create a "copy" that gets published?