The Karisma Stories site (https://karisma-stories.floeproject.org/) is currently being built from Alan Harnum's fork and hasn't been updated in over a year. In that time, many changes of considerable substance have been made to the code, so it will likely need a bit of work to get it up to date again.
The work should proceed thus:
- Make sure the Karisma theme still works properly with the current `master` branch contents
- Create a new branch in the main fork called "stories-karisma-production" and merge master into it
- Add a CI job to back up the site manually
- Adjust the Karisma site CI job to point to "stories-karisma-production" on the main fork
- Run tests and otherwise ensure everything is working properly