Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: UI Options
The UIO panel is aligned to the left of the screen and it would look better if it was centred. At yesterday's We Count check-in Lisa Liskovoi and Uttara confirmed centring the UIO panel would look best. You can not see the error clearly on screen sizes with a smaller width but with a screen width greater than 3000px it becomes obvious.
To reproduce this issue:
- Go to https://wecount.inclusivedesign.ca/
- Inspect page in responsive view
- Click on the UIO tab at the top of the webpage (it has the text + show preference)
- Edit the screen width to be greater than 3500px.
- View error - UIO panel is aligned to the left of the screen
Screenshots of the effects before and after correcting the error are attached below. The first image marked with a red rectangle is before the change. The second image is after applying the proper corrections.