After upgrading jQuery to v3.1 Dropdown Inline Edit throws an error ( lis.size is not a function ) from jquery.selectbox-0.5.js (line 149). This stems from the fact that the size function was removed from jQuery v3.0 ( https://api.jquery.com/size/ ).
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the Dropdown InlineEdit manual test ( http://build.fluidproject.org/infusion/tests/manual-tests/components/inlineEdit/dropdown/ )
- Tab to the dropdown inline edit element
- Press the Enter key to activate it
- Use the arrow keys to move around
- Notice that it doesn't change selection and that an error was thrown in the console.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem that the select box plugin is being maintained anymore. I've found a version up to 1.2, but it also makes use of the size function.
We could do one of the following:
- patch the select box plugin
- find a new plugin
- create our own support for the select box
- stop supporting a dropdown inline edit.