The wireframes for Capture are described here:
In short, this work will include the creation of the following components and views:
- A Thumbnail Image Browser component, displaying a scrollable list of images vertically along the screen
- The main Capture View, containing an image preview, the image browser, and the various action buttons
As well as the following other tasks:
- Assembling testing data for use while developing Decapod without the camera hardware
- Get the Decapod Python server up and running, and stub out calls to the hardware with sample data
- Review the server's RESTful API for Image Capture--determine if it is appropriate, then implement any required improvements.